Get your name on a tile!
Part of the design for the staircase that will replace the Slippery Slope includes 175 tiles that will be embedded in the seat wall of the structure.
For all donations over $250, we will engrave the donor's name, or another person’s name of your choice, in the tiles prior to installation. You may add “in honor of” or “in memory of”. Other acceptable phrases include “Class of XXXX”, or a team or club name. Corporate names are permissible subject to the following: businesses whose primary production and/or sales are alcohol, tobacco, firearms or marijuana may not be permanently recognized with a tile. No corporate logos will be accepted.
This is your chance to show your pride in Jane Addams Middle School and to be part of the legacy created by this project.
Here's how it works (you must do BOTH to secure your tile):
- Donate to the project. You can do this in a couple of ways:
- Click our Donate buttons and make a donation via PayPal using your debit or credit card.
- Donate via Check or Cash by completing our form (found here) and submitting to the black Treasurer's box in the JAMS office.
- Complete the Tile Order form by visiting http://tiny.cc/JAMS-TILE and completing the form
NOTE: Tiles are limited to first 175 donors to complete payment and recognition form.
Phase 1: The Slippery Slope
Our first project will be to improve one of the primary pathways that students use when entering and exiting campus. The Slippery Slope was chosen as the first project for two reasons:
- Public input ranked this feature #2 for both "most pressing" and "biggest long-term benefit" questions.
- The cost of this improvement is less than half that of the #1 feature, which was the front entryway, and thus we believe achievable to raise funds for.